Cybersecurity Compliance Training
Compliance officers are getting more involved in ensuring the organization’s compliance with cybersecurity laws and regulations. Additionally, compliance (as well as internal audit, the general counsel and risk groups), should be seen as valuable to the independent oversight which is a cybersecurity best practice. Compliance and GRC need a much more in-depth understanding of cybersecurity and can only be effective with suitable training.
The CyberFortis Cybersecurity Compliance Certificate Program is designed to educate a GRC professional on relevant aspects of cybersecurity as it relates to their duties. Additionally, this education will add an additional level of defense in the cybersecurity program and a valuable partner for the CISO, the CEO, the CTO and the Board.
After completion of this program, attendees will be able to:
- Understand what makes a good cybersecurity program.
- How to allocate program resources.
- Participate as a key member of the cybersecurity advisory team.
- Know what a cyber risk assessment is and how to perform one.
- Ensure that the organization is in compliance with all laws, regulations and mandates from regulatory authorities with respect to cybersecurity, data protection and privacy.
- Assess the cybersecurity maturity level of the organization and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop a cyber resiliency policy.
- Participate in development and implementation of a cyber incident response plan.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize FFIEC Automated Cybersecurity Assessment Tool and respond to other important regulatory requirements.
For more information on the CyberFortis Cybersecurity Compliance Certificate Program, please complete the form below: